ERP solutions that grow
with your business.
(Cloud/SaaS & Inpremise)
"They did a commendable job meeting all their promises and in making the benefits of ERP become a reality for us. I would recommend them to anyone."
MD - Dodla Engineering
"The Technology Management Team of the bank is very impressed with the work you are doing"
CIO – Scope International
Schedule a demo
Asset management module manages the capital assents of the organization, primarily tracked through an asset register that tracks information about asset related transactions. Asset Management thus helps in keeping sourcing to retirement of fixed assets, handling fixed asset depreciation for fiscal reporting and revaluation of assets. This module covers asset management related process of procuring asset inventory items, assembling, erecting, capitalization, etc. Some of the key features of the Asset Management module in KServe ERP include
• Define Asset Inventory Item
• Place Asset Inventory Purchase Order covering items, Qty, taxes and all other expenses involved in procurement.
• Two stage receipt of material – Stores Inward and Goods Receipt, enabling QC checks
• Purchase Invoice
• Purchase Returns
• Procured Asset Item inventory is maintained as a separate inventory and will be maintained on purchase cost.
• Assembling asset items and normal inventory items to make an intermediate or finished asset.
• Integrate with subcontract module to manage the erection process involved for an Asset.
• Asset capitalization process with auto generated asset code, posting account mapping, depreciation percentage details, etc.
• Renovation or enhancing an existing asset.
• Asset Sales/Scrap.
• Asset Movement between locations.
• Depreciation calculation based on the percentage and condition defined during capitalization and auto posting to Financials.
• Manage and Renewal of asset Warranty, AMC, Vehicle Taxes and Insurance.
Asset Management,what is Asset Management,ERP Software India
©2014-2015 Kallos Solutions Pvt. Ltd., all rights reserved