ERP solutions that grow
with your business.
(Cloud/SaaS & Inpremise)
"They did a commendable job meeting all their promises and in making the benefits of ERP become a reality for us. I would recommend them to anyone."
MD - Dodla Engineering
"The Technology Management Team of the bank is very impressed with the work you are doing"
CIO – Scope International
Schedule a demo
At a time when organizations are focusing on their core competencies, and cost optimization, subcontracting of work orders is of great importance. This module covers the subcontracting related processes of raising Work Order to the acceptance of the finished work and registering vendor invoices. Some of the key features of the subcontracting module in KServe ERP include
• Define Subcontracting Vendors
• Define BOM (Bill of Material)
• Make indents and outsource requests
• Raise Work Orders which cover the service details, input items, output items and their quantity, taxes and all other expenses involved in the work order
• Controlled item issue and returns against the work order.
• Inward receipt of the finished goods/service.
• QC/Acceptance of the finished goods/service.
• Work Order invoicing
• Integration to Financials with auto postings
• Integration to inventory module with auto posting and online inventory balance.
• Many reports and alerts to drive the entire subcontracting process in order to meet the timeline and quality expected.
©2014-2015 Kallos Solutions Pvt. Ltd., all rights reserved